Monday, August 25, 2008

Platform Passed and view from the Nose Bleed Section

T
I am in the Pepsi Center. No lines whatsoever and was whisked through security with no problems. I think it pays to get here early because I think the lines will be held up later.

My alternate pass gets me to the upper level of the Pepsi Center. I am just a little left of the stage but way up.

There is a huge screen right in front of me. Also to my right, we have tvONE, the A.P. (fire Ron Fournier), a Spanish lanuage station and some other media.

Events on tap for the evening are Michelle Obama, our own Claire McCaskill. You can find a list of all speakers on my favorite Convention blog, DemConWatch.

I think I may get floor credentials tomorrow. But they will be tough to come by after that. I'm just pleased to be inside the Hall. We are about 3.5 hours away from Claire's speech and then Michelle's speech.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When i go to play the game and i will go to earn Sho Online Mun,i want to get a lot of Sho Mun to let me earn more and more Sho Online gold,there is a lot of Sho gold in the game, i will often go to buy Sho Online gold.

Anonymous said...

cheap Perfect World Gold
I spent much Perfect World Gold on the gift.
Buy Perfect World Gold for me as present.
Perfect World Silver
Perfect World money make me happy.

Anonymous said...

The game has a lot of Sho Online Mun, as long as you join to play this game you will get them. you should try your best to earn as much Sho Mun as you can, so you are strong and no one can fight you.you can get a lot of Sho Online gold in the game, so many other players want to play with you together.As long as you have the Sho gold you will be strong and you can go to kill the monsters to upgrade alone.you can go to buy Sho Online gold to be strong and then no one can fight you in the game.

Anonymous said...

Even it got me crazy enough to buy Guild Wars Prophecies with some my own GuildWars Gold and Nightfall and Eye of the North. I wonder to know why are not you guys and gals who like the PVP concept buying this awesome game. okey, it is expensive to buy gw gold all parts. If you lack the GuildWars money, but it is worth it and no monthly costs and the game gets updated weekly at least. Once again, if anyone wants to play Guild Wars sometime add me to friends here Guild Wars Gold. And realize how much cheap gw gold I bought in the last couple of weeks, months, years. So I found this Guild Wars Factions and installed it.

Anonymous said...

I guess that except this way, I must lose my some flyff penya. He said that I should level a little bit more and told me that I can go to buy flyff penya to improve my character. That thought slipped flyff money away pretty fast while I was training and chatting with my guild mates. I did not think of what I thought was fun before getting flyff gold that thought in my head. If you think a game is looking lame, try it before you say it out loud, you might like it to make some cheap penya.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I recommend you buy the cheapest Atlantica online Gold and Atlantica power leveling from us where the prices here are low. So if you have the Atlantica Gold is useful to your level spear. Once you meet a real smart player with 2 spearmen team, their key to disable builds, and then you should buy Atlantica online Gold. In addition if you need to buy goods for your characters, the game provides you the cheap Atlantica online Gold. And the last, you can make the fun of the Atlantica online money in the Atlantica online world.