Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Picture Tells It All















Senator Joe Biden gave a great speech, but you saw that.

Here's what I think will stick out in my mind - that kid holding his grandpa's hand. We all know that almost every second of the convention is staged. What cannot be staged is wrapping your arms around your grandpa's neck. 4 year old boys don't respond well to prompting, they don't hug people they don't love and they don't go walking around holding the hand of someone they haven't spent time with.

Clearly, that little kid knows and loves his grandfather. Joe obviously spends time with him. Several times in his speech (and in his son's, Beau Biden, speech), he got tears in his eyes talking about his family. Heck, I got tears in my eyes.

The picture in my mind that will stick out most from this convention is of grandfather and grandson. I'm sure glad that is the kind of man that will be our next vice-president. Oh ya, Obama showing up to support his VP was a great way to end the evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bush probably loves his family; what's your point?

Anonymous said...

cheap eve isk
Here is the eve isk,
eve online isk is the regular site.
buy isk we supply the regular service.
I like to buy eve online isk here.

Anonymous said...

I guess that except this way, I must lose my some flyff penya. He said that I should level a little bit more and told me that I can go to buy flyff penya to improve my character. That thought slipped flyff money away pretty fast while I was training and chatting with my guild mates. I did not think of what I thought was fun before getting flyff gold that thought in my head. If you think a game is looking lame, try it before you say it out loud, you might like it to make some cheap penya.