Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Morning Breakfast. Go Claire!


Delegate breakfast this morning. The delegate breakfast is not limited to delegates but also alternates (like myself), honored guests (such as former Governor Bob Holden) and many family members and friends. It was a real delight to be part of a Fired Up group of Democrats.

Senator McCaskill and Rep. Lacy Clay were the speakers for this morning. As usual, Claire gave a rousing speech to unite us for our common purpose for the week. I made a conscious decision not to bring my phone or computer to this event, so I could soak up the room rather than have my eyeballs on the Internet.

Logistics were done by the always fabulous Ylonda Wheat who gave clear directions about the day's events. Much to my dismay, I have learned that an alternate does not have access to the floor unless someone does not show up. Every day at 11:15 we will have a drawing for the few (if any) floor credentials. Monday may be the best shot as some delegates have not arrived. But I do get alternate credentials which allows me some access.

Lacy Clay did talk some trash about St. Louis being the bluest part of the State - I hope Kansas City can prove him wrong on November 4th.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Hi! Never been a Blog Reader, but am breaking the boundery this week! Let me live vicariously through you. Have a great time. I saw that MO is in the boonies, real close to my other friends: Nebraska. If you bump into any of them, tell them I said HI!

Anonymous said...

When i go to play the game and i will go to earn Sho Online Mun,i want to get a lot of Sho Mun to let me earn more and more Sho Online gold,there is a lot of Sho gold in the game, i will often go to buy Sho Online gold.

Anonymous said...

Cheap mabinogi gold
This is a regular company. They supply cheapest mabinogi gold.
I often visit the site. I bought mabinogi money.
buy mabinogi gold is my favorite thing.
mabinogi online gold I am happy to buy their gold.

Anonymous said...

This game is very interesting and as long as you know the gw gold you will love it and you will go to play this game every day. Instead in this game you will not complain it and you will only want to earn the GuildWars Gold to make yourself become strong. sometimes you can also go to earn the Guild Wars Gold with your friends, because if you play the game with your friends you can be strong more easily.I know every player wants to get more and more GuildWars money to become strong. So you can get the cheap gw gold and then you can equipment yourself with the weapons.

Anonymous said...

Even it got me crazy enough to buy Guild Wars Prophecies with some my own GuildWars Gold and Nightfall and Eye of the North. I wonder to know why are not you guys and gals who like the PVP concept buying this awesome game. okey, it is expensive to buy gw gold all parts. If you lack the GuildWars money, but it is worth it and no monthly costs and the game gets updated weekly at least. Once again, if anyone wants to play Guild Wars sometime add me to friends here Guild Wars Gold. And realize how much cheap gw gold I bought in the last couple of weeks, months, years. So I found this Guild Wars Factions and installed it.

Anonymous said...

When you sign up, you get 2 free pieces of Habbo Furnature, which you must get habbo gold to choose the color of. You can make almost infinite rooms, which has wallpaper are normally 2 habbo credits. You can buy habbo gold on your mobile phone. But for the equivalent of 20 habbo coins, it works out at £1.50 a month. Back to the point, they make cheap habbo credits an absolute living hell.

Anonymous said...

It is called the Entropiauniverse ped world. In the Entropia world, Entropia Universe Gold is important. Entropia universe is role play where the user creates their own character and embarks on tasks, adventures and social interaction with other participants with Entropia Universe Money. Buy Entropia Universe Gold is a real thing to you. It is also possible to offer users the opportunity of buying and selling cheap Entropiauniverse ped.