Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sam Page Shows HUGE Dmeocratic Momentum


CCP endorsed candidate Sam Page is showing HUGE momentum. In the race for Lt. Governor, Sam reported that he raised large sums on money in his race against Peter Kinder. Here's the on-hand numbers:

Page - $560,000
Kinder - $573,000

If you are a state-wide incumbent and you can't raise large sums of money against a challenger, you are sucking wind. In fact, Kinder is blowing in the wind. What does this mean? It means that 1) Dr. Page is running a great campaign and 2) that contributors of all stripes understand this will be a great Democratic year.

The Lt. Governor is the tie-breaking vote in the Missouri senate. Having Dr. Sam Page in that chair will make all the difference.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael E. Carter, the leading candidate for the Democratic spot as Missouri's Lieutenant Governor, is the only person who can truly bring ethics, responsibility, and leadership to the Lt. Gov's office and respect for the voters.

The further a candidate is from having been a politician, the better. This makes Carter the only real choice.

If you haven't heard of (or from) Michael E. Carter yet, you will soon enough.

Chad Carter
314-591-0169
chad@vote4carter.com
www.vote4carter.com

Anonymous said...

cheap eve isk
Here is the eve isk,
eve online isk is the regular site.
buy isk we supply the regular service.
I like to buy eve online isk here.

Anonymous said...

I guess that except this way, I must lose my some flyff penya. He said that I should level a little bit more and told me that I can go to buy flyff penya to improve my character. That thought slipped flyff money away pretty fast while I was training and chatting with my guild mates. I did not think of what I thought was fun before getting flyff gold that thought in my head. If you think a game is looking lame, try it before you say it out loud, you might like it to make some cheap penya.